Joy Bhaiya Youtube Channel

Festival of Virginity💎 đŸ˜ŖEvil SpiritsđŸ˜Ŗ Written✍ by Authoress Vicky😘 Episode 3...

💎Festival of Virginity💎

          đŸ˜ŖEvil SpiritsđŸ˜Ŗ

Written✍ by Authoress Vicky😘

Episode 3...
              At Uzuoma (A Village)
"Papa I dont know why mama accepted those three unknown ladies into our house and Our Festival is 11 days to go"Cosisochukwu told her father
 "I have talked to your mother but she insist that they stay..Those ladies are a mystery"Her father replied
 "Me I dont understand the meaning of this rubbish oo"Cosisochukwu said walking out of her father presence and going straight to the three ladies
 "Biko (Please) when are you leaving our house"She shouted
 "How dare you question us"One of them said
 "Who are you to question us?"The other added
Cosisochukwu didnt know what came over her but she started screaming
By the time she came back to her normal sense,Headache took over and she grew so weak
She went to her room and Collapse on the mat going into a deep sleep
 "Cosisochukwu is a great obstacle"one of the unknown ladies said
 "The next time she tries rubbish..She will pay with her deaaar life"The third lady added and they laugh simultaneously
                   Omma (Another Village)
 "Ugochukwu just pack some things,We are leaving for Uzuoma"His mother said
 "Okay mama..I am almost done"..
Ugochukwu and his mother said their goodbyes to Ifeanyi and Akudo
Ugochukwu and his mother entered his Car and his mother kept pointing direction till they arrive at Uzuoma...
                      Uzuoma
Ugochukwu stopped his car and Mama Ugochukwu came down
There was no one in the house..The house was abandoned years back when Ugochukwu father died and Ugochukwu came back to take his mother to the City
Ugochukwu and his mother entered the house and everywhere was so dusty
 "Mama this house is too dusty ooo"Ugochukwu complained
 "I will clean it up dear"Ugochukwu mother replied entering into the inner part
Ugochukwu stepped out of the house and decide to take a walk round the Village coz everywhere have been so bored..He was walking through the bush path only for him to discover that he has gone far away from home and sad thing he does not know the way back
 "Mama would have been so worried"Ugochukwu said to himself...He decided to take any other path with the hopes of getting home..The path he took led to a stream
He saw a very fair lady fetching water..

Now we would start having point of views😘😘

                Ugochukwu pov
I saw a very beautiful young lady bending down to fetch some water with the Calabash
She wore a Native Crop top covering only her breast part and A Native Mini skirt
I marvelled at her beauty,Her fairness worth dying for..I walked towards her
 "I am very new here at Uzuoma,I miss my way around  so Can you help me out?"I said
 "I can see you were from the city so where were you going?"She replied
 "I just wanted to take a walk"..
 "So whose person house are you going back to??"She asked
 "Mama Ugochukwu house"I replied
 "So Mama Ugochukwu is back..I will take you there after dropping this water for my mother"She said..She bent down to carry the Calabash on her head but I collected it from her
 "I will help you carry it"I said with a smile.
 "Thanks"She replied
 "So what is your name?"I asked as we were both walking back
 "Cosisochukwu..What about you"..
 "Ugochukwu"I replied
 "I know you are Ugochukwu since you are going to Mama Ugochukwu house..
It is said that everyone who is in the city always have a new city name"She explained
 "That is true..I am Dennis,Only my mother calls me Ugochukwu in the city"I replied
 "So if I go to the City,Which name would you call me"..
 "Natasha😘" I replied with a smile
We soon got out of the bush path and recieve Various stares from the Villagers
 "You came for the Festival right??..She asked
 "Sure since my mother insisted and are you also participating in the Festival?"I asked in return
 "Of course"She replied
 "I will make sure i pick you"I said and we both laughed
 "Uzuoma is full of beautiful maidens
On that day,You will see a lot of Maidens and you wouldn't even know the one to pick"She replied now smiling
When we got to her house..She collected the water from me
 "Wait for me here..I will be back"She said
I was waiting outside when three maidens walked up to me
Shivers run through my spine and suddenly I see them no more
 "Ugochukwu let's go"Cosisochukwu said dragging my hands
 "Okay Natasha"I replied still trying to figure out what just happened
                General point of view
 "That boy Ugochukwu has a very shining glory"..
 "He have seven thousand stars on him"The second one added
 "We are going to rob him of all and we will turn him into a wretched Animal"The third one said and they all laughed Simultaneously....

 All rights reserved 📝 📝
©Victoria Green
Share:

1 comment:

  1. It is what I was searching for is really informative.Distance Healing Sessions It is a significant and useful article for us. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Label