Joy Bhaiya Youtube Channel

Roshni ColeđŸ’ĨEpisode 2

đŸ’ĨRoshni ColeđŸ’Ĩ

    💋💋Being sweet is a full time💋💋

An India Story 💄💄

Written ✍by Cute Authoress Vic😘

  Episode 2 ❤...

                            ~Roshni~
 "Um Keria you..you know Keria oh ..I mean um you know Roshni can be naughty"Aunt kept stammering
 "Naughty?"Mom replied with her eyes widened
 "You know Roshni can be clumsy..I sent her on a errand and she bought the wrong thing,I have to send her back
On her way to the Mansion Rain started"Aunt lied
 "Roshni why dont you go with your car?"Mom faced me.
 "Mom the ..The store was not far so i decide to trekk"I back up Aunt Eunice false story
 "Roshni freshen up Immediately and come down for lunch..I prepared tasty Samosas"Mom instructed me
 "I love Samosas"Aunt Eunice said walking into the kitchen
 "Your Dad,My own husband will be here at India Tomorrow afternoon"Mom told me and my eyes widened
 "Sweet papa..I really missed my Dad💋"..
 "I have badly missed my husband"Mom replied
 "Roshni go freshen up now"Mom added then i walk upstairs..
The floor was stained with mud and my maid cleaned it as i took a step
I can see it in Mom face that She missed my Dad
I freshen up then put on Sari and a Choli top,I use my Dupetta scaff to cover my hair then i went down to the dining table
Mom served Samosas,Aunt Eunice munch on it hungrily and I ate happily
 "Thanks a lot for the meal mom..
 "Welcome Roshni..I want to prepare an Indian Meal for your Dad tomorrow but I dont know what to cook"Mom replied
 "Maybe you should prepare Masal Chai" Aunt said
 "No mom prepare Malai Kofta or Alu Gobia"
 "I will prepare Butter Chicken"Mom said
 "No"Me and Aunt Eunice said simultaneously
 "Okay fine..Everyone prepare your own dish
 Roshni prepare something for your brother..Eunice prepare something for your brother
I will also prepare something..I can't really wait for tomorrow"Mom said leaving the dining table
I ate up my meal then went upstairs
I peeped through the window then I saw Arjun
 "Is everything Fine?"He asked then I nodded with  a Bright smile closing back the  window
Sweet papa is coming tomorrow 

                    The Next day
        At Mumbai University India
                The Cafetaria
                  ~Roshni~
 "I told you Bajra is so delicious"I said to Simraan as she munch on her food
 "Yh..It is so tasty"Simi replied
 "Simraan have i told you about Arjun"I asked her
 "Who is Arjun?"..
 "Hey girls"We heard a Masculine voice and looked up to see Karan
 "Karan what do you want?"I asked frankly  then took a sit beside us
 "Roshni I know you are proving stubborn and trust me,you will later adhere to me..My Dad and your Dad are friends
I am aware that your Dad will arrive today and I have talked to my Dad about marrying you"Karan said
 "Leave me alone Karan Alabath"I shouted walking out of the Cafetaria
Some students video the Incident and I am sure it will soon be uploaded on our College site
Getting home,We all switched to the Kitchen..Everyone of us have to prepare a dish for dad
I am preparing Alu Gobia...It is made with dry potatoes,Aunt is preparing Samosas and Mom is preparing Malai Kofta and buttered Chicken
After Cooking,I went upstairs to freshen up..I wore a long pink skirt,White Choli top and pink dupetta  scaff before going to join mom and my Aunt
Shortly after,The door bell rang
I ran to open the door,Standing before me was sweet papa...I hugged him really tight
 "Let go of my husband"Mom said pinching me lightly
 "Ouch Mom,I really miss Sweet Papa"Mom hugged dad💋💋
 "I missed you so much Xander❤"..
 "I miss you too Sweetheart😘"..
Written by Victoria Green💋
Aunt Eunice also welcomed him
 "Desmond badly misses you in Canada"Dad said to her
 "I will be in Canada with my family soon"She replied
 "Keria..Sophia said she is coming to India soon"Dad said
 "Will be expecting her"Mom replied
I can't wait for Aunt Sophia to be here,She will understand all I am going through
We took dad to the dining table and he was so surprise at our special treat
Dad left the dining table after he made sure he ate out of the three dishes
Mom followed him upstairs and Aunt Eunice went to her room..I left the house without being noticed
                         ~Xander~
 "Kerry I bought some jewelries for Roshni"I said showing them to Keria who was right beside him
 "Go and Show her..she will love it"She replied
 "Okay will be back soon"I said then kissed her forehead💋
I walked to Keria room but she was nowhere to be found
 "Roshni Roshni Roshni"I kept calling her name but no response
She is not in the room nor in the  bathroom..Her window was opened so i peeped through..My eyes widened as I sighted my only daughter in a muddy compound at the back of my mansion😡..A guy wearing clothes which look like rags to me hug her then she peck his two cheeks
 "Keria Keria"I called then my wife rushed in with a Glass of Milk..I showed her what I saw and the glass fell off her hands
 "This is not my Roshni"Kerry whispered
Roshni and the guy both sat down on a  wooden bench and she rest her head on his shoulder comfortably...I couldn't control my raging anger seeing my daughter with that fool😡
 "Eunice" I called
 "Eunice"I shouted again
 "What is it"She replied coming into Roshni room
I showed her what we saw then she kept stammering
 "Xander Um..I ..I.. I"..
 "So you know about this"I said then she went speechless
 "Eunice did you really know about this"I said then she regain her voice
 "I know about it but I was not in support of it..I told her to stay away from him but Roshni can be so stubborn..She did not listen to me"..
 "Why didnt you tell me about it?"My wife asked again giving Eunice a dirty slap😡
 "Keria you slapped me"Eunice said holding her cheeks
  "Yes if you say anymore words I will slap you again😡"Keria replied

All rights reserved 📝 📝
©Victoria Green

Low likes😭😭...Low Comments 😭😭..Low Shares😭😭 and if this story is not interesting let me stop it...
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Label