💥Roshni Cole💥
💋💋being sweet is a full time job💋💋
An India Story💄💄
Written✍By cute Authoress Vicky😘💪
~Roshni~
I yawn repeatedly as my alarm kept sounding...I angrily smashed the alarm on the wall..Dont it know i went to bed late last night...
I am Roshni Cole,The only daughter of Mr Xander and Mrs Keria Cole
I am born and brought up in India and I am loved by everyone
Mom,Dad,Aunt Eunice,Aunt Sophie,Aunt Lizzy,Aunt Beatrice..They all love me ❤
I have two grandmother,Old Mrs Cole and Mrs Kate Smith...I have a Grand father,Mr Derek Smith...It is so sad Old Mr Cole had to die leaving the business stress and wealth to my dad..Now my Dad is a business freak,He hardly have time..Always travelling to Japan,To Algeria and stay mostly at Canada
Aunt Eunice lives at Canada with her husband and now she came over to India to spend sometimes with mom
Written by Victoria Green💋💋
I am twenty years of age...I attend Mumbai University India
I get everything i want with a snap of my finger and I am a little bit proud
"Roshni"I heard mom voice
"huh Mother"..
"Freshen up and come downstairs for breakfast..You will be late"i heard her voice again
"Okay mother...
I freshen up as mom instructed
I wore a red India gown and decorated my face with expensive India jewelries
I rushed down the stairs and my jewelries kept dangling
All right reserved...
"Namuste Aunt"I said putting my palms together
"Namuste Roshni"She replied
"how was your night?"
"pretty good Aunt Eunice"I replied going to the table for breakfast
"Arrgh mom..I told you I hate American meal,India dishes are preferable"...
"Sorry Roshni I will prepare your favourite tomorrow"She replied from the Kitchen
I finished my breakfast and by then mom is in the living room
I touch her feet then she pat my shoulder
"You have my blessings"..
That is a Common Culture in India
I entered my car and my driver drove straight to school
I went straight to my class for lectures...
Written by Victoria Green💋💋
All gaze fell on me...Yes they all marvel at my beauty because none of them can stand..I shine like a sun and I never stop wondering why I am this beautiful
Lecture was not that boring..I understand almost everything..
I have just one class for the day so i have to go home
On my way to the parking lot I heard a Voice
"Roshni"
"Who the Hell"I replied turning back
"It is me Roshni,Karan requested for your presence so you have to follow me"..
"Who on Earth does he think he is so he do think he can request for my presence just like that
If he wants to see me,He should come over..I dont have time for trash"I said frankly...I kept walking towards my car then I heard my name again
"RoshQueen😘"It was Simraan
"Simi"I turn back then she hugged me
"How was your holiday?"I asked cupping her cheeks
Written by Vicky💋💋
"It was fun"She replied dragging me into my car
"Give me a ride home Roshni"She added
"Yh..Go straight to 5. Bharma Road"I instructed my driver..
After dropping Simraan..My driver drove home and I went straight to my room
I look at my window which reveals the house at the back of my house
At the back of my house was a guy,Two years older than me...He lives with his grandfather and come from a very poor family .His name is Arjun❤
Arjun happens to be the one I really love and he lives in my heart..
I was staring from my window but Arjun was nowhere to be found..This is so unusual of him,He would have shown to say hi when he knows i will always wait for him by my room window
Arjun should probably be in his house with his grandfather so i will go check on him
Their house is more like a hut,I really pray mom and Aunt doesn't find me there
I left the house without being noticed and went straight to Arjun house
No door bell..I just knock on the door
His father opened the door then i bend down to touch his feet
"Namuste Grandpa"
"you are blessed Roshni"He replied then i stood up and put my hands together
"May you always be happy"He added
"Grandpa where is Arjun"I asked
"He is not feeling well..he is in the room"..
"Oh Goodness..How is he doing?"..
"Arjun"His Grandpa called
"Papa"Arjun replied coming out..He stopped on his track as he sighted me
"Oh my God..Roshni what are you doing here"He said covering his mouth
"I came to check on you" ..
"What if your mom and Aunt...
"Enough Arjun..How is your health"I asked then rain started pouring heavily
"Roshni you have to go..It will be muddy here soon"His grandpa said
"Roshni lets play in the rain a bit"..
Written by Vicky💋💋
"Arjun you are not feeling well so relax let me go home quickly"I replied
"Common Roshni Lets go"He said dragging me out of the house.We faced each other then he held my hands
"I love you Roshni💋 but my fear is that we may not be able to stay together"He left my hands then turn his back on me
I placed my hand on his shoulder
"Arjun No matter what I will never leave you The Only thing that can separate us is Death"He faced me again
"Are you promising me?"..
"I promise"I replied then rain pour on us the more
"Roshnii"I heard Aunt Eunice voice from our house balcony..My eyes widened and I ran out of Arjun Compound
I fell into the mud and Aunt shouted again
"Roshnii...
I ran home,Aunt opened the door for me with a silly clap
"How many times have I said I dont wanna see you with that fool 😡
There are rich people out there dying to have you..With all your beauty,You want to end up the rest of your life with a poor church rat..
What if your dad knows about this,He will be very disappointed in you ..You are the Cole Heiress❤
You must think well before any Relationship
Use your Brain Roshni😡😡Use your Brain"Aunt shouted
"I am sorry Aunt..pls dont tell dad and mom..You know Dad is Somehow strict and mom can possibly grow nuts"I pleaded
"I dont want to see you with Arjun anymore"..
"But..
"What is happening here" Mom asked walking into the living room
"Oh my..Why is Roshni Wet and Why is mud over her
Oh Roshni you are drenched and your cloth is messed up
Your Hair is soaked with Mud..This Can't really my daughter
Eunice what is going on here😡??...
No next in the comment box...
Oyah drop your views and dont forget to share ooo....






No comments:
Post a Comment