Joy Bhaiya Youtube Channel

Roshni ColeđŸ’Ĩ 💋💋Being Sweet is a full time Job💋💋 An India Story💄💄 Written✍by Cute Authoress VicđŸ’ĒđŸ’Ē Episode 3...

đŸ’ĨRoshni ColeđŸ’Ĩ

 đŸ’‹đŸ’‹Being Sweet is a full time Job💋💋

An India Story💄💄

  Written✍by Cute Authoress VicđŸ’ĒđŸ’Ē

Episode 3...

                          ~Xander~
 "That Serve you right for keeping that dirty Secret,So you want my daughter to end up with a wretched husband
 Thank goodness I am back to stop all this rubbish😡"..
I went out with my wife..eunice went to the window then called
" Roshni  Roshni Roshni'....
                              ~Roshni~
  I was with arjun when i heard my aunt voice from the window
   "Roshni Roshni Roshni" she was holding her cheeks..  i sensed immediately that something terrible might have happened
 "Arjun i have to go"I said
 "Hope all is well"He asked but i left the house
I opened the door to our Mansion then I saw Aunt by the door with tears flowing from het eyes
 "Roshni this is what you have caused"She said before I could reply I heard mom voice from the living room saying
 "What are you still doing there..Your attention is need Naughty Girl😏"
 "Mom for the first time you called me Naughty"...
 "Aren't you Naughty..Wasting your time with low life people..He is touching you and you are Comfortable"
 "Oh Gosh..I will teach him a lesson for touching my daughter..My only daughter"My dad said bringing out his phone I am sure he is calling the police Commissioner telling the man that someone want to take advantage of me..Harassing me
 I fell to his feet and hold him tight
 "Dad pls I promise not to see him again😭..Not to ever have anything doing with him in my life
 Just pls let him be Sweet Papa"I continued Crying😭😭
Dad can't bear my tears any longer so he promise to let go and told me to hold on to the promise I made to him
 "Anytime I find both of you together..He will never escape my wrath Mark my words "...
I ran upstairs to my room crying my eyes out ..I cried and cried till I slept off
I refuse to go downstairs for dinner
                      The Next Morning 
I freshen up and dressed up for lectures..
I was going to the dining table for breakfast when I heard dad phone Conversation with his friend Mr Alabath..He was talking about the Incident that occurred yesterday..Lectures today was Noid
I refuse to talk to anyone even Simraan..I was on my way to the parking lot then Ria called me
 "Someone request for your presence at the back of the Cafetaria"..
I reluctantly went to the back of the Cafetaria..Almost all the students have left,No one was at the back of Cafetaria
I was about to turn back then someone covered my mouth..It was Karan and he was trying to harass me
He dragged away my dupetta Scaff..
I tried pushing him away then he gave me a hard slap😭..My fair cheeks turn red and I went weak.He tore my Choli top and I gasped
He laugh devilishly then someone grab him from the back...The guy landed a hot slap on his face
The guy kept beating him till he can barely stand but i couldn't see the guy face..Finally the guy faced me
To my Greatest Surprise..It was Arjun
 "Arjun"I whispered then hugged him
I sighted Karan bringing out his phone but I Ignored him..Afterall he knows nothing about Arjun
Arjun used his hand to drag my choli top together..He bent down to pick my scaff then I heard the voice I wasn't expecting at this moment
 "You again🙄"Aunt voice popped in
 "He tore Roshni Cloth..
 He want to rape Roshni..
I tried to save her but he beat me into Stupor..I am so much in pain all because I tried to save your daughter that is why I called you and Aunt heređŸ˜Ŗ"Karan Alabath said as he stood up slowly
My mom gasped and Aunt frowned
My mom walked to Arjun and gave him two resounding slaps
 "How dare you touch my daughter😡"
Arjun held his cheeks and stared in pain..Mom walked to me
 "Your cheeks are red and you are Crying
 Oh my RoshniđŸ˜ŖđŸ˜Ŗ...
 Just imagine what this son of a dog did to my daughter"Mom hugged me with tears dropping from her eyes
 "Mom it is not Ar...
 "Shut up Roshni. You and Karan have to get to the City Hospital"...
 "Arrest him"Aunt ordered
Two police officers came in and took Arjun away right before my eyes....

  All rights reserved 📝 📝
©Victoria Green
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Label