đĨRoshni ColeđĨ
đđBeing Sweet is a Full time Jobđđ
An India Storyđđ
Written✍by Cute Authoress Vicky
Episode 5...
~Roshni~
"Roshni Are you Crying"Mom asked
"No Mom..Something got into my eyes"I lied
"Sorry Angel..I know we are wrong somewhere"Dad soothed mg hair
Our driver drive straight to our Mansion only for us to know that we have a visitor waiting for us
"Mr Cole..Mr Singh Alabath and his family are waiting for you"One of the guards said
Dad and Mom opened the door to see Mr Alabath
They place their palms together saying
"Namuste"..
"Namuste"Dad and Mom replied
Karan Alabath moved to touch the feet of my parents
"You are blessed"My mom said
My dad just touch Karan shoulder and flashed a Smile
"Roshni go and seek his parents blessing too"My mom said
I touched Mr and Mrs Alabath feet
"You have my blessings daughter"Mr Alabath said
"You are blessed"Mrs Alabath added
"She will make a perfect daughter in law"Mrs Alabath said to her husband and I arch an eyebrow
The Alabath family and my parents sat in the living room
"I will prepare tea and serve it with biscuits"I said leaving the living room
~Keria~
"Mr Singh Alabath..We want to apologize for what Arjun Sharma did to Karan Alabath for my daughter sake
We are indeed very sorry"My husband said
"No need to apologize..We also came here for a Favour"Mr Alabath replied
"A favour??"I asked
"Our son Karan Alabath said he kind of like your daughter Roshni Cole and he really wish to marry her
I as his mother thinks it will be a very good idea to strengthen our friendship"Mrs Alabath explained
"So you want our children to get married"My husband asked
"Absolutely"Mr Alabath replied
"I will talk to Roshni about it and it will be a very nice Idea to forget about wretched Arjun"I said
"You really dont need to hear her opinion about this..Every Indian girl have to Listen to and Respect their parents opinion so she will do as you have said"Mr Alabath said
"Roshni is my only daughter and Marriage is a big decision so I wouldn't force her into anything"My husband said and I nodded
"Karan if my daughter eventually get married to you,She is not to be tampered with"My husband warned Karan
"I will treat her like an egg"Karan replied
"You may all have tea"I heard my daughter voice
She served everyone with tea then went back upstairs probably going to her room
~Roshni~
I peeped through my window and all I what I saw was old grandfather shedding tears..I am a wicked lady,I took his poor son away from him
I miss you so much Arjun and I will always love youđ,Tears dropped uncontrollably from my eyes
It is better to serve time than for you to die
"Rosh Sweetđ"I heard my mother voice
I went down to the living room but she wasn't there
"Where are you mom?"I asked
"Your mom is upstairs and the Visitors have already left"A maid said to me
I went upstairs
"The Alabath family have come to ask your hand in marriage..They want you to be their son wife and their daughter in law"My Dad said
"And we also want you to get married to their son..We just want to inform you before the wedding preparations"Mom added
"So None of you care about my feelingsđ"..
"Rosh Darlingđ I...
"Shut up I am not getting married to Karan and there is nothing both of you can do about that fact"I shouted with all my strength walking out from their room
I felt a slight pain in my tommy and also felt a little dizzy..I walked into my room then sat on the bed...It dawn on me that the Month is almost going to an end and I have not seen my monthly cycle
There is a PT in my bag..I made use of it immediately and the result was positive...I am pregnant
I am carrying Arjun Baby...
All rights reserved đ đ
©Victoria Green
Home »
» Roshni ColeđĨ đđBeing Sweet is a Full time Jobđđ An India Storyđđ Written✍by Cute Authoress Vicky Episode 5...






No comments:
Post a Comment