Joy Bhaiya Youtube Channel

I still love you❤ Authoress Victoria💪💪💪 Episode 1

❤I still love you❤

Authoress Victoria💪💪💪

Episode 1💋💋💋💋💋💋

~Precy~
My name is Precy Drakes...Sixteen years of age and the only daughter in my family
I have a bestfriend..His name is Scott Whitfield...
Our families are close really close and we are childhood friends
"Precy"I heard mom voice
"Yup momma"I replied walking down the stairs
"Precy...Mrs Whitfield just called me now,She said she want us to have a Joint family picnic"Mom said
"Joint Family Picnic??"I asked with my eyes widened
"Aren't you happy about it💋..Haven't Scott informed you
Common go get dressed..We are leaving soon"Mom said with a kind of funny smirk
"Okay mom..I will go wear something"I replied walking upstairs
I dressed so simple and applied a light makeup
I faced the mirror
"I am not just so ready to face Scott this moment..I feel somehow nervous around him and i dont know why"...
My phone rang and It was Scott

📞Precy are you ready for the picnic💋💋

📞Oh yes..I am almost done dressing

📞Precy you left your English Note with me and I mistakenly poured water on it ..Now is ruined

📞God! Scott I am gonna kill you...We are having Exam soon,I am gonna break your bones..I promise

📞Take a Chill pill

📞I am gonna kill you....I screamed through the phone then he hanged up the call
I laughed out..I am seriously gonna break his bones if he ruin my English Note
"Precy Aren't you done,We are not going for a Fashion Competition"I heard mom voice
"Coming mummy"I picked up my bag then rushed downstairs
My brother was looking really happy
"Precy you look super cute"He said with a smile
"No wonder she took all the world to come out of her room"Mom added then I blushed a little
"You both should get your ass into the Car"Mom said walking out of the house
We entered the Car and our ride was so Quiet
The Whitfield family were already sitted in the Middle of the Garden so we went to join them
We both exchanged pleasantries and Scott pecked me lightly on the cheeks
The two families played some kind of guess game together then my phone beeped..It was a message
Precy I really need to speak to you💋
Just follow me
-Scott
I looked at him then arch an eyebrow..He nodded gently
We left the Picnic unnoticed and moved to the other side of the Garden
Our families are so engrossed in the game that they didnt notice our absence
"It is really Quiet here"I said then he smiled
"You said you need to talk to me"I added then he smiled gently
"Did you know Sasha"He asked
"Sure..Guess you mean that New Girl in our Highschool"I replied
"I kind of like her but I dont really know how to approach her"he said and I went speechless for the reason which I dont know of..
He held my palms
"Pls Precy..I need your help..pls help me talk to her ..I want you to bring us together"He said with a pleading eyes
"You mean I..I"I stammered..
"Please Precy Just say yes"He said but i kept staring at him
"Say Yes plsss"..
"Yes"I said coldly then he hugged me
"I love you Precy"Yh..He is always saying that since our childhood so it is just like our Normal word
"You will forever be my bestfreind"He added

This story will not be continued here...
It will be only on the Whatapp group
To join add up..08082636090 or 08110260172
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Label