Joy Bhaiya Youtube Channel

The Festival of Virginity💎 đŸ˜ŖEvil SpiritđŸ˜Ŗ Written✍By Authoress Vicky Episode 2...

💎The Festival of Virginity💎

             đŸ˜ŖEvil SpiritđŸ˜Ŗ

Written✍By Authoress Vicky

Episode 2...

                       Lekki,Ajah
 "Mama I am leaving for work"Ugochukwu said adjusting his tie
 "May God go with you my son"..
 "I dropped 50 000 Naira under my pillow so if you want to go to the Market..Tell the driver to take you there"Ugochukwu said
 "God will always replenish you my son.
We are going to start preparing today coz  we are leaving for Omma tomorrow"His mother replied
 "Okay Mama..I will put my manager in charge of the company,Aunty Ifeanyi and her daughter Akudo will be expecting us"..Ugochukwu said
 "Yes I already told them we will be coming"..
 "Mama i have to go else I will be late"Ugochukwu replied hugging his mother
Written by Victoria Green💋💋
                            At Uzuoma
Cosisochukwu is seen washing plates at the front of her father house
Three strange Maidens walked up to her
 "Cosisochukwu"One of them called
 "How may I help you"She replied looking up
 "Is your mother at home"The other one asked
 "Yes"..
 "Mama Cosisochukwu"The third one called
 "How may I help you?"She replied coming out of the hut
 "Mama we are going to a very far away village"..
 "And the person we are going to meet told us to wait at Uzuoma"The second lady added
 "Mama pls let us stay with you for few days"..
 "I am so sorry daughters..Once the Festival of Virginity is getting closer
 We dont accept strangers into our home"..Mama Cosiso said
One of the ladies eyes turned red and she kept contact with Mama Cosiso
All Right reserved..
 "We are going to stay in your house for few days"The lady said
 "Okay"Mama Cossiso replied under the power of the Spirits
                   The Following Day
Ugochukwu and his mother are sitted in a car while the driver is on the Road to Omma
 "Ugochukwu within a hour we will be at our destination"..
 "That is a good news because me I am tired of this endless Journey"..
  "The driver will have to come down at that coming T Junction you know strangers are not allowed in our land"His mother replied
 "I dont know oo..Infact I have forgotten everything about your land"..Ugochukwu replied and his mother smiled
 "It is not my land it is our land"..
 "No mama..Your land not mine"..
The driver kept driving
 "Biko nu stop stop stop"The driver stopped immediately Ugochukwu mom shouted
 "Did you want to die..Are you deaf when I said you shouldn't cross this T Junction
Only God save your life today..Abeg Come down"She shouted again
 "Dele I will transfer some money to you"Ugochukwu said to his Yoruba Driver as he resume driving
His mom kept pointing direction coz Ugochukwu did not know a single route in the Village...
            At Ugochukwu Aunt House
Ifeanyi opened her eyes slowly as the sun rays hit her
She saw three big snakes moving around the room
 "Akudo has started again"She said walking out of the room and headed towards the Backyard
Akudo was standing still with snakes moving all over her..She flashed her mother a small smile
 "Akudo you know it is too Early for this"Ifeanyi said..Snakes multiplied in the Backyard and they were all surrounded with Snakes
 "I dont know why the goddess of our land choose to send one of her daughters to me as a child"Ifeanyi said
Ifeanyi heard the sound of a Car driving into the Compound so she went out to check who that Famous Visitor is
Mama Ugochukwu came down from the Car and Ifeanyi ran to hug her
 "You are now looking Fresh and Chubby"Ifeanyi said
 "Abii oo All thanks to Ugochukwu"..
Ugochukwu mother removed a tiny snake from Ifeanyi hair
 "Your daughter Akudo has still not change"Ugochukwu mother said shaking her head
 "I don't know what to do to her..You have to see my Backyard...
 "I understand better"Ugochukwu mother replied
 "Ugochukwu come down from nah"His mother called on him
 "I am coming oo..I am adjusting something"
Ugochukwu came down from the car shortly
 "Mama I want to drop this luggage"Ugochukwu said
 "drop it inside that hut"Ifeanyi pointed to her hut
 "I wonder how my son will cope here"Mama Ugochukwu said
The same minute Ugochukwu entered the hut..He ran out throwing the luggage bags away
 "Mama oo..Chineke oo I am doomed oo"Ugochukwu shouted..All his body was shaking and he was trembling
 "My dear...What happened"His mother asked
 "Mama..I..I saw..sn..snake three..three bi..big sna..snake in the..the hut"Ugochukwu stuttered
Ifeanyi burst out laughter
 "Dont tell me that is why you ran out"She mocked
 "Ugochukwu Ugochukwu Ugochukwu I am coming"His mother said with a smile going into the hut
 "Mama dont go..Mama dont go
Those Snake can kill you
 Shebi you know Anaconda and a growing phython"Ugochukwu shouted trying stop his mother
His mother ignored him and Ifeanyi kept laughing
Mama Ugochukwu came out with two snakes..She allowed one Curl around her body and she carried one in her arms
Ugochukwu eyes widened and he covered his mouth with his palmsđŸ˜Ŗ
 "At Omma..We serve the goddess of Snake..Snake dont harm us and we dont kill Snake because each and everyone of us have the power of a Snake
 Let this be the last time you run away from a Snake hence you wont be forgiven because it is an offence
 Did you understand??"...
Ugochukwu nodded still in shock 

All rights reserved 📝 📝
©Victoria Green
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Label