GET LOVE RIGHT FIRST
DON’T ALLOW MARRIAGE TO BE LIKE A PEDESTRIAN CROSS WALK?
I know, Love Story must have really lost his mind, right?
![]() |
| Love Story 2019 |
What does any of this have to do with a pedestrian cross walk? I remember many years ago when it wasn’t “The Law” to stop your car and allow someone to cross first and back then when we stopped for someone, or a family, they almost always gave us a thank you wave to show their appreciation for allowing them to go first, but today I find that rarely happens, because, “it’s the law, you have to stop for me, right?”
Ok, so here is Love Story’s proposal (yes, pun intended) for new law, those who don’t thank you for stopping, are required to do 5 years of marriage counseling, even if they’re not married! I would bet that those who thank you for stopping today have the best relationships!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment