Good Night Message
Hope for a future bright May lots of dreams be in sight Hold on to your pillow tight Say a true prayer with all your might Wish you a good night
Good night wishes
The true secret of having a deep sleep is to dare.And dream big for the next morning. The secret of living a.Happy life is waking up in the morning and chasing those dreams,and then dreaming all over again at night.This is the circleof success. Good night.
Good night wishes
Fasten your seat belt because you are about to take.Off to the land of fantasies and sweet dreams.Enjoy your journey and comeback with a smile. Xoxo
Good night wishes
If you don’t let go of all the anger and frustration.Of the day from your heart, where will peace and harmony.Have a place to sit to help you sleep at night? Good night sweetie.Good night wishes
I light a candle every night I light acandle every night Sending wishes to my angels above Keep him safe this man i love Watch over him and show your light Let him knowas i close my eyes to sleep I am in his arms as i dream G00d night
Good night wishes
I will shout a good night to u One evening i will come 2 ur room.Lock the entryway, turn of the lights, join u in bed. I'll come nearer 2 u, my lips close ur face.And i’ll shout, have a gr8 night!!!
Good night wishes
Dont walk ahead of me,i may not wanna follow, Dont walk beside me,i may not wanna lead,Simply walk wid me and b my most valuable frnd n …
Good night wishes
Oh! Sweet darling my valentine sleep well sleep tight. Ur valentines love will watch over u tonite. Guiding u Always from wrong n telling u whats right. I wish u love & wish u goodnite.
Good night wishes
Stop reading useless good night messages on Your phone and go to sleep. On that note, good night.
Good night wishes
Consistently I anticipate sending you a goodbye. Message and each morning I anticipate read your answer. Goodnight and have a super day tomorrow.
Great night wishes
The time has come to enter the universe of dreams and bid a fond farewell To this present reality of stresses and torments. In any case, remember, You need to get back tomorrow. Goodbye.
Great night wishes
I am the reason you have restless evenings and you are the reasoni rest soundly consistently with sweet dreams.
We should switch rolesand express great night to one another consistently.
Great night wishes
One day I may bite the dust without saying farewell to you. Be that as it may, I will always remember to state much obliged, Since you hold the most loveliest part in my life. What's more, I will dependably be appreciative to you …
Good night wishes
Beautiful thoughts in beautiful mind Beautiful thoughts in beautiful mind, Give beautiful dreams in beautiful eyes, So enjoy these beautiful night in beautiful dreams, In beautiful night in beautiful manners, So heartily “good night”.
Good night wishes
The moon is calling you Look…the moon is calling you!! See…the stars are shining for you!! Listen…the mosquito’s are singing to you!! Hear…my heart says: “good night”






No comments:
Post a Comment